We are excited to announce that we will be reopening on 4th July for hairdressing services only.
If you had an appointment booked during our temporary closure or you have contacted us by any measure during that time, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please come alone to your appointment and arrive on time.
We have been working really hard on a reopening plan to make sure all the correct health and safety measures and a lot more are in place and we are now ready to welcome you back to the salon.
2 of the spa treatment rooms on the 1st floor have been converted into temporary self enclosed salons with their own backwash and styling station. These rooms will be offered to guests who are vulnerable or would feel more comfortable having a one to one service. The only contact you will have will be with your stylist as we have a separate entrance to the 1st floor. Please mention when we call you if you would like to make use of one of these rooms.
I’d like to take this opportunity to explain a few changes and procedures that we have put in place
- Health checks will be done on all team members every morning and temperatures taken – a record of which will be on display in reception.
- Please bring the very minimum of personal belongings as you will have to keep these with you at all times (coats umbrella etc).
- To enable us to keep conversation to a minimum your stylist may call you prior to your appointment to discuss your hairdressing needs.
- We need to limit the amount of time guests are in the salon so we will not be performing any major colour or style changes initially, only express services e.g partial highlights, root touch ups etc and unfortunately very minimum, if any, blowdrying. Therefore, your 1st technical appointment will be limited to 90 minutes.
- Someone will call you a day or so before to take payment for your service and any products you may wish to purchase to limit numbers and contact in reception.
- You are asked to arrive at the salon on time and wait outside to be greeted. There will be a rope across the door as only pre-booked guests will be allowed entrance.
- You will then be taken to a sanitizing station to sanitise your hands, collect a mask and we kindly ask at that point that you allow us to take your temperature with an infra red forehead thermometer.
- Our opening hours have been extended (incl Sundays) and team rotas adjusted to minimize the amount of people in the salon at any time.
- We will be wearing visors and face masks and will ask all of our guests to wear face masks with ear loops when a 2 metre distance cannot be adhered to (we will supply these if necessary).
- All styling stations, equipment and high touch areas will be sanitized after every guest.
- All members of the team are up to date with the latest Barbicide Covid 19 certification.
- Our team will be washing their hands after contact with every guest.
- We have removed all magazines to prevent cross infection so please feel free to bring your own reading material.
- We will not be offering our normal variety of refreshments only water in disposable cups and bottles.
We have a huge demand for appointments. With this in mind, appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the full treatment. Appointments missed entirely will be charged in full.