Salon/Spa Covid 19 update.
We are pleased to tell you that we are now fully open for hair and spa services including facials & massages. Please note we not offering any of our brow threading services for the time being.
We have been working really hard to ensured that all the correct health and safety measures and a lot more have been put in place to ensure maximum safety for both our guests and staff/team.
2 of the spa treatment rooms on the 1st floor can now also be used. These have been converted into temporary self enclosed salons with their own backwash and styling station. These rooms will be offered to guests who are vulnerable or would feel more comfortable having a one to one service. The only contact you will have will be with your stylist as we have a separate entrance to the 1st floor. Please mention when you call us if you would like to make use of one of these rooms.
I’d like to take this opportunity to explain a few changes and procedures that we have put in place
- Health checks will be done on all team members every morning and temperatures taken – a record of which will be on display in reception.
- Please bring the very minimum of personal belongings as you will have to keep these with you at all times (coats umbrella etc).
- To enable us to keep conversation to a minimum your stylist or therapist may call you prior to your appointment to discuss your hairdressing/treatment needs.
- Someone may call you a day or so before to take payment for your service and any products you may wish to purchase to limit numbers and contact in reception.
- You are asked to arrive at the salon on time and wait outside to be greeted. There will be a rope across the door as only pre-booked guests will be allowed entrance. Please come alone to your appointment and arrive on time.
- You will then be taken to a sanitizing station to sanitise your hands, collect a mask and we kindly ask at that point that you allow us to take your temperature with an infra red forehead thermometer.
- We will be wearing visors and face masks and will ask all of our guests to wear face masks with ear loops when a 2 metre distance cannot be adhered to (we will supply these if necessary).
- All styling stations, equipment and high touch areas will be sanitized after every guest.
- All members of the team are up to date with the latest Barbicide Covid 19 certification.
- Our team will be washing their hands after contact with every guest.
- We have removed all magazines to prevent cross infection so please feel free to bring your own reading material.
- We will not be offering our normal variety of refreshments only water in disposable cups and bottles.
We have a huge demand for appointments. With this in mind, appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the full treatment. Appointments missed entirely will be charged in full.